- Available in Double cylinder
- Available in knob or lever
- Backset: 60mm
- Latch stainless steel 18mm projection
- 11 concealed anchorage points and a door frame strengthener that combine to offer high security protection
- Hold back function that allows you to use the door in passage mode
- Includes 2 keys
The 001 Deadlatch incorporates Lockwood’s patented LockAlert status indicator that shows the Lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes:
Locked from the inside and outside.
Locked from the outside and free to exit from inside.
Free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside.
Automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry minimising the risk of being locked in.
Bump and pick resistant.
- Suitable for 30-45mm timber framed doors
Available finishes: Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome Pearl, Brown and Everbrass
|Door Locks & Hardware Brand||
|Door Locks Hardware Finish||
Brown, Everbrass, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome Pearl
|Door Locks & Hardware Function||
|Door Locks & Hardware Cylinder||
|Door Locking Hardware Internal Handle Style||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.