- Conforms to the security and durability requirements of Australian Standard AS4145.2-2008 | SL8D8C6K5
- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- 60-70mm adjustable backset
- Includes two keys
- Simple to install
- High security cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- Box strike with concealed crossgrain doorframe strengthening screw
The 005 Deadbolt incorporates Lockwood’s patented LockAlert status indicator that shows the Lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes:
Locked from the inside and outside.
Locked from the outside and free to exit from inside.
Free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside.
Turn the key for safety mode.Turn the key further to select secure mode.
Automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry minimising the risk of being locked in.
Successfully tested in accordance with AS2332.3.1:2001 neutral salt spray test.
Bump and pick resistant.
Proportionally distributes the load between the door and door frame.
- Suits 32-48mm door thickness
- Suits 54mm hole
- 32mm – 36mm doors requires spacer ring (included)
Available finishes: Everbrass, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome Pearl, Brushed Satin Chrome and Satin Stainless Steel
|Door Locks & Hardware Brand||
|Door Locks Hardware Finish||
Everbrass, Brushed Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome Pearl, Satin Stainless Steel
|Door Locks & Hardware Function||
|Door Locks & Hardware Cylinder||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.